Tuesday, December 21, 2010

no no. no rewind. no. no.

we've went pass the horrible him-being-a-jerk phase. the suffering suffocating getting-over-him phase. n now THIS? the seeing-him-again phase. no. i cant go thru this. i cant live my life smiling like b4 knowing he's near. he had cost me my passion to love. my will to believe. my ability to trust. he practically killed me inside. why dear God. why bring him near me again. why force me to see that face again. why put me thru this again. i havent finish the getting-over-him phase yet..

truth is. i prayed for this. truth is. i didnt think God would answer my prayer. so dear God, after this, if u think my prayer is ridiculous, please just ignore it will u? i would understand. be careful what u wish for. cuz u might just get it all.

ouh i tried the apps on facebook. these are what i got.

Nasihah Syahirah amazed by how much its true:
"Sometimes you just have to smile and pretend everything is ok hold back the tears and just walk away"

funny rite.

uhh i welcome u dear. i have been grateful being under the same sky as u r. being away from u, i kept remembering myself we r under the same sky. seeing the same stars. watching the same cloud. hating the same sun.walking on the same earth. believe it or not. after all THAT. i still think of being near u for comfort. now i'll be under the same roof as u r. heh. dnt know how to react to that. just welcome. do good here. its a wonderful place. i wish ur future the very best.

please forgive me. i cant stop loving you

herehecomes:)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
simple. bengong. bulat. sepet. aneh. bising. seronok. worthy <3