Wednesday, February 17, 2010

every song reminds me of u

Pnah x korang rase ni.. when every song reminds u of him/her.. every action make u think of him/her.. every place u go u see him/her.. everyday is a a flashback of him/her doing something u hate or like.. every second kills.. every word hurts.. every step is misery.. every moment u feel lonely.. empty.. and the tears never ever stop..
Everywhere- Michelle Branch
I recognize the way you make me feel
It's hard to think that you might not be real
I sense it now, the water's getting deep
I try to wash the pain away from me
Cause you're everywhere to me
And when I close my eyes it's you I see
You're everything I know that makes me believe
I'm not alone
What hurts the most- Rascal Flatts
I can take a few tears now and then and just let them out.
I'm not afraid to cry every once in a while
even though going on with you gone still upsets me.
There are days every now and again I pretend I'm ok
but that's not what gets me.
What hurts the most.
Was being so close.
And having so much to say.
And watching you walk away.
And never knowing.
What could have been.
And not seeing that loving you Is what I was tryin' to do.
It's hard to deal with the pain of losing you everywhere I go but I'm doin' It
Life after you- Daughtry
All that I'm after is a life full of laughter
As long as I'm laughing with you
I'm thinkin' that all that still matters is love ever after
After the life we've been through'
Cause I know there's no life after you.
Havent met you yet- Michael Buble
I'm not surprised
not everything lasts
I've broken my heart so many times,
I stop keeping track.
talk myself in I
talk myself out
I get all worked up and then I let myself down.
Fight for love- Cheryl Cole
Just know that youre not in this thing alone
Theres always a place in me that you can call home
Whenever you feel like were growing apart
Lets just go back, back, back, back, back to the start
Anything thats worth having is sure enough worth fighting for
Quittings out of the question
When it gets tough gotta fight some more
We gotta fight, fight, fight, fight, fight for this love
If its worth having its worth fighting for
So sick- NeYo
I'm so sick of love songs
So tired of tears
So done with wishing you were still here
Said I'm so sick of love songs
so sad and slow
So why can't I turn off the radio?
Leave me alone
Stupid love songs
Don't make me think about her smile
Or having my first child
I'm letting
Do you remember- Jay Sean
Ive been thinking about you
And how we used to be then
Back when we didn't have to end, we can start again
Theres nothing left to say
Dont waste another day
Just you and me tonight
Everything will be okay
If its alright with you then its alright with me
Baby lets take this time lets make new memories
Do you remember do you remember do you remember
All of the times we had
Do you remember do you remember do you remember
All of the times we had
Lets bring it back (Bring it back!)
Crawl- Chris Brown
So where are you standing now?
Are you in the crowd of my faults?
Love, cant you see my hand?
I need one more chance.
We can still have it all.
So well crawltil we can walk again.
Then well run
Until were strong enough to jump.
Then well fly
Until there is no end
So lets crawl, crawl, crawl
Back to love.
Breakeven- The Script
I'm still alive but I'm barely breathing
Just prayed to a god that I don't believe in
Cos I got time while she got freedom
Cos when a heart breaks no it don't break even
They say bad things happen for a reason
But no wise words gonna stop the bleeding
Cos she's moved on while I'm still grieving
Cos when a heart breaks no it don't break even even no
What am I gonna do when the best part of me was always you
What am I suppose to say when I'm all choked up and your ok
I'm falling to pieces
One still in love while the other ones leaving
Cos when a heart breaks no it don't break even
shreddedheart

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
simple. bengong. bulat. sepet. aneh. bising. seronok. worthy <3