Tuesday, February 2, 2010

my late SMKI column.. :(

so pada suatu pagi yg hening.. mira telah bermesej2an wimme.. and she told me bout this yearbook for smki's last year's f5 students to merepek meraban bout their 5 years studying there.. after bebincang ngan beberapa org kenamaan.. they let me join them! i was soo happy :)).. but at last xsempat keja deadline uhuhu.. so why waste it kan? just post it here, that's what blogs are for :)



SMKI- in my head, my eyes, my heart by SEYHA

I am unwritten.. Cant read my mind, I’m undefined.. I’m just beginning.. the pen’s in my hand, ending unplanned~ today is where ur book begins.. the rest is still unwritten~


Yg berusaha tuan editor, yg xberusaha tuan reader, yg dikasihi dicentai tuan member2. First of all, it’s a great honour for me to be a part of project of the year kita ni. Gotta admit, producing a magazine filled ngan stories from everyone’s eyes, ears, n heart is a magnificent ideas!  Big round of applause untuk the masterminds! Ok2 I’m about to start! Fasten ur seatbelts folks cuz we’re going to a wild ride down memory lane! As some of u dah tau, I didn’t graduate ngan ampa. So kalau ampa ex student aku ex ex student. Unfortunate doesn’t smell (translate bm kalau xpaham2), I moved to bangi in 2007 rite after PMR. Pelik camna aku tejebak ngan this yearbook? Well that’s what we call fate cam dlm cte Forest Gum tu. Yeah, life’s like a box of chocolate, u don’t know what u’ll get . U see, kejadian2 camnila yg buat aku rasa aku patot jadi novelist or penulis column dlm magazine cam Carrie Bradshaw in Sex In The City. I cannot stop babbling. Even in an article :p. ok IBRAHIM! Hmm apa yg aku can remember bout this school is I learnt here. Well duh the place is a school. But hey, what I learnt here, were more than text books got to offer. I learnt to live life n love life. Ok aunty Hallmark, pinjam kejap ur moto. Lesson number 1, “how to make friends by myself”. Haha as pathetic as it sounded, aku ni jenis malu2 arnab bila meeting manusia yg xnah knal ni. But here, I’ve made quite a number of friends. Well bila pikiaq balik, maybe I just made one and she introduced me to others but sumone once told me, it’s not important the way we get a friend, its where we take the friendship after that that counts. I’ve found the love of my life here! She’s M. ok this is not Gossip Girl so she’s Mirah. Love u to death girlfriend :*. Lesson number 2, “boys are friends not jerks” (yes I love Nemo). Sblm aku enter smki, I was in an all girls school. Jadi no guy, n I was so used to seeing girls everywhere, so bottom line, I was one of the anti-guys girls. But here, aku jmpa so many great guys. My first boyfriend is here. U know who u are so smile when u read this . Guys are actually good friends, talkers, jokers and teachers. Yap most of yg diorg ajaq tu xbeguna pn but they still do it. That’s how good they are. Ok b4 aku kna tukaq tajuk column aku ni jadi “MEN- in their heads, their eyes, their hearts”, lets continue. Lesson number 3, “party like there’s no tomorrow”. Smki was all about fun and events. Seingat aku we never ended a year without organizing at least 5 events. Ada hari guru, hari koko, then these sukan2 events cam MSSK, MSSD, MPSP ;p etc. Never in my life aku join any better hari koko in schools other than smki. Being a part of the making of the events yg plg best (esp the skipping classes part). That will definitely stick hard cam pakai gam gajah kat pala otak aku. One party sewel in 2005 masa aku klas 1a1. BEST pnyaa. Acara 1- “baling belons filled wif water” to acara 2- “siram pila ayaq amik mana pun” to acara 3-“ kek sedap + mahal looks better atas baju” to acara finale-“ sapa main ka xmain ka.. CLEAN!”. Acara last tu host dy seorg cegu yg sgt berdedikasi mengajaq sbuah kelas f3 masa kami bersewel2an di cafĂ©. Haha. Lesson number 4, “my school is wonderland”. Org salu g skolah sbb terpaksa, or nak jadi pandai, or nk lepak, or all of the above. Aku plak pi skolah to simply smile  and have fun. For the first n the last tym in my lyf, I actually enjoyed school. I hated it when its tym to head home. I hated to be parted wif my peeps, my class, even desk n chair, papan itam, tingkap, pintu, simen, dinding etc. aku ingat agi bla dpt tau yg I will not graduate ngan kwn2. Mcm kna tamparan setebal 3 inci stengah dgn speed 340km/j. N bila aku first moved here, everywhere I went its empty spaces. When ur gone, the pieces of my heart im missing u, when ur gone, the face I came to know went missing too, when ur gone all the words I need to hear to always get me thru the day, n make it ok, I miss u~ Rasa cam nasi lemak xbuh sambal, laksa xbuh bawang. Aku ingt food ja? Tukaq2. Rasa cam desperate housewives xdak bree, ugly betty xdak betty n most importantly, amirul fahmi tanpa Sheila majid ngahaha. bt of coz aku recovered immediately after seeing all the good looking guys kat bangi ni haha. I have new frens skang. Of cozla ampa ingat aku frog under coconut shell? (again, translate bm).

Okla penat ampa membaca penat lagi aku mereka. So to end this up, I wish you all the very best that lyf can offer. Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Ibrahim is our school n forever it’ll be. Sumtyms u think u’ll be fine by urself cuz a dream is a wish u make all alone. Its easy to feel lyk u don’t need help bt its harder to walk on ur own. Open ur heart n believe in the gift of a friend. Someone who knows when ur lost n ur scared. there thru the highs n the lows. Sumone u cn count on, sumone who cares. besides u wherever u go. Demi lovato- a gift of a friend. ~cheese~

Nasihah Syahirah (smki 2005-2007)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
simple. bengong. bulat. sepet. aneh. bising. seronok. worthy <3