Saturday, March 6, 2010

cut deep boy, u cut deep.

you
were always there
followed me wherever
accompanied me whenever
were there for whatever
you said
"im a guy who kissed u thru the phone"
"if things dont work out between us, i promise never to look at any other girl"
"my child gonna have ur hair"
you gave
hopes
dreams
wishes
smile
promises
which stay
hopes
dreams
wishes
smile
promises
now
i'm nobody to you
now
left without a word
no sorry
no goodbye
no farewell
no nothing
now
a new girl?
now
you cut me deep
so many questions left unanswered
why why why
at least answer this one
how could you?
ever heard this?
what goes around comes around

imcutdeep

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
simple. bengong. bulat. sepet. aneh. bising. seronok. worthy <3