Monday, July 26, 2010

months-worth of ceritas2

huhu i dont even know kenapakah aku sgtsgtsgt malas nak berblog. tp tapela. now sudah ada mud untuk kembali ke arena ni. jadi sebelum my fatal disease, malascamsialobia dtg balik. lets get started ;)

so the (notso) latest story mory about my life is im now the official siswi of UiTM Permatang Pauh, Penang. never heard of it? ur lost. i had sooooo toooo extremelyyy highlyyy heavilyyy much fun here i dont even feel homesick. i guess its bad when u dont miss home. at all. kan? but then i really dont. aku even wonder. knapekah actually mereka feeling homesick. i mean, after 6 months of sitting at home menggedikkan kaki memalaskan perut dan membina empire taik mate, im really sick of home :p. so no offense mama n baba, its not u. its me. n my perakness of being away from home :)

what course? ehem2 jeng3.. Diploma in Culinary Arts HM115 :)


ok. uitm. one word. heaven. haha my roommates are extremely kepala gila mcm aku (so Allah answer my 4 months worth of doa to get notso rumit roommates) n i am very2 happy to be fated to be campaked in room 9.17 (yep, tingkat 9, the highest level, how i love watching out the window hopping prince handsome will come n ask me to let my hair down). we did crazy thing together n one of them is the famous video parody of the song baby by Justin Bieber :)) so tq Fid, Mimi n anis for the unrumitness of u guys. making my 1st hostel lyf so easy n fun <3


haha. then. being the lucky girl i am. i got the best classmates anyone can ever wish to have. (again, Allah answered my doa alhamdulillah). classmates mmg sgtsgtsgt best. very3 sporting. very3 supportive. very3 entertaining. very3 funny. ilygsm group DK1C1/C2 <3


haha Oh God im having so much fun here! is this really a college life? glad im a part of it :)
livinglife<3


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
simple. bengong. bulat. sepet. aneh. bising. seronok. worthy <3