Monday, August 23, 2010

the burden

dekat tapi jauh
jauh lagi jauh
aku nak dekat
knape kau nak jauh
aku dah nangis
knape kau ktawe
aku still berdiri kat sni
tunggu tunggu tunggu
tapi kau dah lari pergi
laju laju laju

if you're not the one
then why does my soul feel glad today
if you're not the one
then why does my hand fit yours this way
if you are not mine
then why does your heart return my call
if you are not mine
would i have the strength to stand at all

if i dont need you
then why am i'm crying on my bed
if i dont need you
then why does your name resound in my head
if you're not for me
then why does this distance maim my life
if i'm not made for you
then why does my heart tells me that i am

cause i miss you
body and soul so strong that it takes my breath away
and i breathe you into my heart and pray for the strength to stand today
cause i love you
whether it's wrong or right
and though i cant be with you tonight
i know my heart is by your side

is there any way that i can stay.. in your arms..

ifyou'renottheone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
simple. bengong. bulat. sepet. aneh. bising. seronok. worthy <3